Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I AM REALLY WORRIED....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I AM REALLY WORRIED.... Empty
PostSubject: I AM REALLY WORRIED....   I AM REALLY WORRIED.... Icon_minitime10th January 2011, 8:17 am

oaky, so remeber how i told u guys about yesterday well.. my brother (hes 19yrs old) finally told my parents about his gf... my dad was ok with it.. but my mom is totally mad i thinkk.. bc she blocked facebook now... im like siitng here WTFing...

i tried to ask my bro what happend and all he says is i dont wanna talk about it... im like freaing worried!!

what should i do?!?1 i want to know if my mom aproved of them dating or not.. >.< god.. shes such a religous person to.. but his gf is christian.. wich is wat my mom likes but its probablly bc his gf mom is my moms enemy..

AND NOW EVERYONE ISNT TALKING TO EACH OTHER.. and i think i heard my bro cry in his room.. and he NEVER CRIES .. never in my life have i heard him cry... ;~; tell me what u think guys... im really worried and depressed now.. no one will tell me anything Sad

AND THIS IS HIS FIRST GF BTW... he haves known her for 9 years .. ever since a lil kid
Back to top Go down
https://hikariproject.forumotion.com
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: I AM REALLY WORRIED....   I AM REALLY WORRIED.... Icon_minitime10th January 2011, 6:29 pm

That sometimes happens in families so it's normal don't worry!! the problem is that u're in the middle of all and u don't know how to say..well..probably the best way would be being apart of that but you can talk to your mother too..Your brother is now 19 years old so it's normal to have gf and doesn't mean he's going to have the wedding tomorrow..I mean xD he'll have lots of gf and that's a normal situation! Sometimes for mothers is difficult to understand but she'll do because she knows her son is growing ok? Smile I think she need time to understand all but you can talk to her to help her too Suspect
Hope you could understand something xDDD!
*hugs* Ganbare!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I AM REALLY WORRIED....   I AM REALLY WORRIED.... Icon_minitime11th January 2011, 2:02 am

Thank you mommy lena <3 *huggles* im making you be my mommy for now on :]
XDDDDD!!
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: I AM REALLY WORRIED....   I AM REALLY WORRIED.... Icon_minitime11th January 2011, 5:36 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cat I'm getting older xDDD!! but i'd love being ur mommy because u're so cute and nice *hugs* soo WATCH THEM ALL MY LITTLE-BEAUTIFUL-SEKUSHI-DAUGHTER *-* *showing her to the world xDD*

Hope I could help u a little What a Face
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I AM REALLY WORRIED....   I AM REALLY WORRIED.... Icon_minitime11th January 2011, 10:54 pm

XDDDDD!!!!
*huggles*

YOU DID Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: I AM REALLY WORRIED....   I AM REALLY WORRIED.... Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 1:25 am

yayyy 8D *kisses xD*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I AM REALLY WORRIED....   I AM REALLY WORRIED.... Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 1:33 am

Lena wrote:
yayyy 8D *kisses xD*

XDDD *licks and kisses* LOL
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: I AM REALLY WORRIED....   I AM REALLY WORRIED.... Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 5:28 pm

XD the best relationship mommy-daughter ever *-*!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM REALLY WORRIED....   I AM REALLY WORRIED.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM REALLY WORRIED....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Chat-
Jump to: